A blog is actually something like a diary which you might want to share with a few people. And things I write here are neither limited to a few things (or names, places, animals) nor do they cover everything under the sun. Nevertheless, it is more personal than is general. People might find delight in reading blog, writing them or just.. (what else can they do??)

And here is my blog, open to you all and wanting readership, though not desperately!

So why don't you just go ahead and read through.. :)


Sunday, November 23, 2008

Just like that

There's a girl whom I respect, pretty much, for her maturity of thought, humility and more then anything else, an inherent goodness in her. She was an inspiration, was and is a teacher, she made me write, all unknown to her. She is beautiful, to both* the eyes.

If I write an autobiography, her's will be one chapter!

You are a nice girl, really so.


PS: Those who comment will be given complimentary copies of the book :)


*the inward eye is the other.

10 comments:

  1. I would now want to change a sentence or two for revealing too much. But then, let me be honest. This is what I felt and let it be known. I am brave :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaar maga adu.. MESSKK jyothi ma'm aa?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thu! What maga, she is our Guru Brahma, guru Vishnu, Guru devo.

    No maga, no.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahah.... u removed the most imp phrase !! .. u chicken !!! :D :D :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha..
    Now, don't tell anybody, nobody knows! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm.. i Guess i know her.. :).. en maga.. sarina?

    ReplyDelete
  7. ivaLe avaLu
    kanasali bandavaLu!

    (she is she who came in the dreams!)

    ReplyDelete